Giro's Helios MIPS helmet represents the cutting edge in high-performance innovation for road cyclists, competitive riders and gravel enthusiasts.
The heart of the Helios's extraordinary design and performance is Spherical Technology, which utilizes a ball-and-socket design powered by MIPS. This design is the next technological step in helping to reduce the rotational forces caused by oblique impacts. This same design is used in the construction of elite motorsports helmets. Spherical Technology allows the helmet's outer liner to rotate around the inner liner during a crash, and also allows Progressive Layering of the inner and outer liners to provide more comprehensive protection.
In addition to advanced head protection, the Helios's 15 Wind Tunnel vents provide exceptional cooling power that's enhanced by our patented Roc Loc 5 Air fit system and plush, antimicrobial XT2 padding for exceptional sweat absorption. It's the ideal match for your road and gravel adventures.
- Impact Management: Spherical Technology, Powered By MIPS
- Construction: Independent, in-mold liners with spherical ball-and-socket design, Polycarbonate Shell, Hardbody Lower Shell
- Ventilation:15 wind tunnel vents with internal channeling
- Fit System: Adjustable Roc Loc 5 Air
- Weight: 270g (Size Medium CPSC, CE)
- Certification: Complies with the US CPSC Safety Standard for bicycle helmet for persons age 5 and older
E.U.: CE EN1078
- Highlights: Nanobead EPS Foam, Coolfit Antimicrobial Padding, Slimline Webbing, Four-piece shell w/lower hardbody
|Adult Super Fit Size||Circumference|
|X-Small||47 - 51cm|
|Small||51 - 55cm|
|Medium||55 - 59cm|
|Large||59 - 63cm|
|X-Large||61 - 65cm|
US CPSC, E.U.: CE EN1078