Made of our sublime Sofileta Meryl nylon compression fabric with a satiny matte finish, the Holster Prima is the short you reward yourself with. In addition to a comfortably wide, high-rise waist, we've engineered this short with deep stretchy, perforated pockets at both sides for quick, convenient access. It also sports our best Flex Air Carbon chamois with X-tract channeled fabric and carbon threading for faster drying, antimicrobial goodness.
Flex Air Carbon Chamois:
Unique to Terry, the Flex Air family of cycling chamois offers the best shape and construction for women. The Flex Air Carbon is our premium chamois in this line thanks to a high-performance fabric made of a blend of X-Tract with a special channel structure and carbonium with carbon threading. This combination results in a higher level of moisture transfer, faster drying, natural anti-static and antimicrobial properties, and a softer surface fabric. Seamless chamois with 4-way stretch Elastic Interface Technology provides freedom of movement on the saddle; multi-level foam padding is perforated for increased breathability; soft wing construction reduces bulk at inner thigh to avoid chafing. Made in Italy.
- Meryl nylon/spandex fabric with a high level of compression aids in muscle support and recovery for longer distances
- Sculpted 6-panel fit with flat seam construction to help prevent chafing
- Ultra-wide, contoured, extra-high waistband helps in feeling supported and covered while in the bike position
- Deep mesh hip pockets at both sides for an alternate on-bike carrying strategy
- 2-inch elastic-free, self-fabric leg bands for comfort
- 8.5-inch inseam
- Flex Air Carbon Chamois with soft wing technology and X-Tract fabric with carbon threading
Terry proudly manufactures this short in the USA at a green energy-certified sewing facility. Best quality, highest standards, local jobs.