The RC7's are full-featured competition shoes optimized for comfort and pedaling performance. The Synthetic Leather upper is much lighter, stronger and more durable than natural leathers. Breathability is excellent, too. Power delivery in any cycling shoe is paramount, and the carbon fiber composite sole/mid sole helps deliver power without power-robbing flex.
The mounts for cleats have extra adjustability for mounting cleats, ensuring perfect cleat placement.
- Ultra-rigid, lightweight carbon fiber composite sole
- Shimano DYNALAST helps to reduce braking loss
- Supple, high-density synthetic leather with perforated venting for superior fit
- Dual independent Boa L6 dials allow quick, micro tension adjustments
- Adjustable powerzone wire guide holds forefoot securely, especially during sprints and hard out-of-the-saddle efforts.
Clipless pedals, shoes, and cleats come in many varieties, some specific to one brand or another. If you have a favorite, you may already know what you're looking for, and what is compatible.
Want some help choosing the right pedals and/or shoes? Interested in trying something new? Contact us to ensure your shoes are compatible with your pedals, and all of it's compatible with you.
|Closure and Fit Adjustment||2 Boa (L6)|
|Outsole||Carbon fiber composite|
|Stiffness Index: Value/Range||10 / 12|
|Weight||245g (size 42)|
* Subject to change without notice.