Nothing beats the all-around protection of a winter cycling cap. Not only does this piece keep your head and ears warm, but the bill forms a seal over your glasses to shield your eyes from wind and rain. This cold-weather essential is built with thermal fabric that balances insulation with breathability. It fits comfortably under a helmet and a port in the rear allows ponytails to pass through.
- Pedal to Zero™: Going by bike 4mi / 6km offsets the climate impact of this garment
- Made with recycled materials
- Fits easily under a helmet
- Protects ears from cold
- Shields eyes from wind and rain
- Rear port for ponytails
- 79% recycled polyester, 21% spandex