When the conditions get wet, keep pedaling with warm and dry feet in these easy-to-slip-on, wind- and water-protective covers. Snagged and stubborn zippers are no longer a problem with the Barrier WxB shoe covers, thanks to a two-stage velcro closure. A clever bit of elastic halfway up the back preserves ankle flexibility, while remaining waterproof. Taped seams throughout keeps the rain and road splash at bay. The Barrier WxB's reflective graphics are brilliant at getting a driver's attention, especially during commutes on city streets. A reinforced rubber toe adds durability to an otherwise vulnerable element of any shoe cover.
- P.R.O. Barrier WxB fabric provides optimal wind and water protection
- Fleece lined interior for warmth
- Waterproof, taped external seams
- Second generation two stage hook and loop closure provides both sleek fit and easy on and off
- Durable rubber toe area provides superior traction on wet surfaces
- For road shoes with external cleats
- BioViz high visibility colors and reflective elements