For 2019 we've made some dramatic changes. Not because Team Ineos or you were asking for it, but because we've been riding in it a ton and thinking constantly about how we could make it better. There's a new leg gripper that still features a lie-flat raw-cut edge but now has vertical silicone stripes to keep it in place without restricting stretch. The new fabric allows for better print quality for your custom team production, the same as Team Ineos will use in 2021. We've updated the seams to improve the fit and make the short look even better on the body. We've re-engineered the bib straps with new fabrics and construction so they stay cooler, lie flatter and are more durable. The revised Free Aero Race 4 Bibshort also receives the updated Progetto X2 Air seamless seat pad featuring the softest surface fabric you've ever felt in a seat pad. You'll be glad we ignore the old saying, If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
- Vortex dimpled fabric on legs for aero performance
- Forza fabric on inner legs with 38% Lycra content for perfect fit
- Stripe mesh engineered minimalist bib construction keeps you cool
- Giro4 leg gripper elastic for better grip distributed over larger area
- Doppio V construction in front for increased support and comfort
- Flat-lock stitching
- New Progetto X2 Air Seamless seat pad