So you got a Checkpoint SL or Checkpoint SLR and you want to add bags for backcountry adventures? This is the cleanest, sleekest bag for your bike! The top internal eyelets allow you to install the bag without the included straps. The Adventure Boss is a durable, easy to install frame bag with clever internal pockets so you can carry more and roam farther. It comes in six sizes to precisely fit your bike, even if it isn't a Checkpoint.
Adventure awaits with this durable frame bag featuring multiple pockets for all of your gear. The Adventure Boss Frame Bag is available in six sizes to ensure the best fit for your bike, and it mounts quickly and easily with a simple strap design. You can also pair it with the all-new Checkpoint for integrated, strapless top tube mounting using thumb screws (sold separately).
- Available in six sizes to best fit more frames and adventures
- One main pocket and smaller compartment pocket make it easy to stay organized
- Hi-vis lining and internal mesh pockets make finding your gear easy
- Water-resistant construction helps keep your gear dry
- Durable materials and robust zippers are designed to last
- Easy-to-use attachment straps feature a soft rubber coating to reduce frame and paint abrasion
- Optional thumb screws allow for threaded boss mounting on new Trek Checkpoint SL or Checkpoint SLR