Parts & Accessories
The big chainring is an exposed circle of teeth at the front of your trike that can be damaged or inflict damage when it comes into contact with other objects. Protect your trike and everything around it with the Chainring Guard. And added benefit; it also helps keep pants legs from a dirty chain. - Chainring guard for 52T chainring - Aluminum, black anodized w/TT logo - 130mm BCD - Not compatible with x16, x20, or SL component levels
$13.99 - $30.00
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank
$12.50 - $25.49
Revamp the look of your single speed cranks with some new hardware. Origin-8's Single Chainring Bolts give a high polished look to any crankset. The anodized finish comes in multiple colors to highlight your crank and makes it look as good as you do. You can also choose between steel or aluminum bolts. • Set of 5 male/female bolts • Inside measures 4mm when tightened, 7mm total height
• Square taper interface • Only includes left crank • 175mm length
- Horizontal square interface - Only includes left crank
$8.59 - $22.50
Secure your chainrings for your ride with Origin-8's Double/Triple Chainring Bolts. Made for double and triple chainrings, each set includes 5 male/female bolts to securely connect your chain rings to the crank. Available in black and silver, as well as aluminum or steel.
Race Face Crank Arm Tab Spacers • Spacers are used to protect the outer chainring tabs and enhance aesthetic when no outer ring or bashguard is used • Fits all Race Face cranksets • Use double bolts
- 7075-T6 aluminum direct mount spider or lockring to fit Race Face Cinch system splined cranks - RF-3296 spider is required for running 2-ring setups with Boost (Race Face 1x Direct Mount rings work fine with Boost) - Mounts using a common Park BBT-22 tool
Problem Solvers Crank Arm Fixing Bolts - 8mm - Sold as a pair
- M30 cap with self-extracting crank bolt and washer - Compatible with 2013 and newer FSA Gossamer cranks
This Wheels Manufacturing Hollowtech II Crankarm Fixing Bolt For Late Model Shimano Road Cranks and LX keeps your Shimano crankset with 24mm spindle nice and snug. It is required to achieve perfect bottom bracket bearing preload.
Page 1 of 1